What are cookies?
Cookies are simple text files that are downloaded onto your device when you visit a website.
How to control cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. The cookies can be controlled, deleted or disabled in the browser settings. The control options vary in different browsers. For more detailed information, please visit browser settings (usually can be found in Preferences / Tools / Settings in the menu)
Disabling or deleting cookies may affect the content and functionality of the website.
Cookie control and settings in different browsers
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fi/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US&viewlocale=en_US